By Marti Maria | March 1, 2023
Little CMS 2.15 released
I am glad to the announce the release 2.15 of the Little CMS open source color engine. This is a maintenance release.
- New MESON build system, many thanks to amispark and Lovell Fuller for bringing this.
- Fixed a bug that caused memory corruption on colord
- cmsReadRawTag can read portions of tags again. Removing this caused colord to segfault when dumping profiles
- Added more checks based of fuzzer discoveries.
- MSYS2 can now compile lcms2
- Checked on Apple Silicon M1 and M2
- Fixed a bug of fastfloat plug-in that affected Krita CMYK color selector
Reach it at: https://www.littlecms.com/color-engine/